Looking for a fun outing for the whole family? If you’re looking for things to do in Palo Alto with kids, here are a few suggestions:
8 Things to do in Palo Alto to Expand Your Mind and Move Your Body
- Visit the Stanford University campus: Take a stroll around the beautiful campus of Stanford University. You can also visit the Cantor Arts Center, which has a great collection of art from around the world.
- Explore the Palo Alto Baylands Nature Preserve: The Baylands Nature Preserve is a 1,940-acre park that is home to a variety of wildlife. There are trails for walking and biking, and you can even go kayaking or paddleboarding in the marshes.
- Check out the Junior Museum and Zoo: The Palo Alto Junior Museum and Zoo is a great place for kids to learn about science and nature. There are hands-on exhibits, live animals, and educational programs for all ages.
- Visit the Children’s Theatre: The Palo Alto Children’s Theatre is a great place for kids to experience the magic of live theater. They have shows throughout the year, and also offer classes and camps.
- Play at the Magical Bridge Playground: The Magical Bridge Playground is a unique playground that is accessible to children of all abilities. There are slides, swings, and other fun activities for kids to enjoy.
- Visit the Palo Alto Art Center: The Palo Alto Art Center has a variety of art exhibits and hands-on workshops for kids. They also offer family-friendly events throughout the year.
- Enjoy a picnic at a local park: Palo Alto has several beautiful parks, including Mitchell Park and Rinconada Park. Pack a picnic and spend the day enjoying the sunshine and fresh air.
- Take a trip to the Tech Museum of Innovation: The Tech Museum of Innovation in nearby San Jose is a great place for kids to learn about science and technology. There are interactive exhibits and hands-on activities for all ages.
Let me know which was your favorite!
I hope you enjoyed this list of fun things to do in Palo Alto with kids! Am I missing anything? Send me a message and let me know! Looking for more Northern California adventures? Click the links below then schedule your family session!
- Things To Do In Big Sur for the Avid Nature Loving Family and Kids
- Fun Activities for Santa Cruz Kids and Families This Weekend!
BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT